Computing power is an important part of information infrastructure and supports the vertical development of the digital economy. The role of the data center as an infrastructure is also expanding, and it is getting more and more attention from users.
As the National Development and Reform Commission issued the "Notice on Further Deepening the Market-oriented Reform of Coal-fired Power Generation Feed-in Tariffs" and further promoted the implementation of the "dual energy consumption control" policy, it can be seen that the state has put forward higher requirements for data center energy consumption control. The data center electricity price cost control and the long-term continuity of the business under the low-carbon requirements are precisely the focus of the users' most concern.
As a center of China digital economy industry, Shanghai has an increasing demand for data center computing power. Then, the shortage of land and energy urges Shanghai to deploy data centers in external cities. The Yangtze River Delta region has an advantage in terms of physical distance. It can meet the needs of user service transmission with lower delay. At the same time, the "Several Opinions on Strict Energy Efficiency Constraints to Promote Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction in Key Fields" issued by the National Development and Reform Commission and other departments also put forward the requirement that new large and ultra-large data centers should be deployed within the national hub node data center cluster in principle. Therefore, the Yangtze River Delta region has obvious advantages in building a green and low-carbon digital economy industrial park cluster.
Relying on the guidance of the national "new infrastructure" policy and combining the advantages of the resources of the Yangtze River Delta, Runxun Hefei Data Center, which will be put into operation, is a key project in the "14th Five-Year Plan" of Hefei City. The project is in line with the national policy. The power efficiency of the node data center cluster and the data center does not exceed the requirement of PUE 1.3. By making full use of Hefei's local green resources such as wind power, photovoltaics, and hydropower, from design, construction to operation and maintenance, create a sustainable data ecosystem, realize the intelligent real-time monitoring of the computer room, low-cost management and operation, and provide customers with low-carbon and energy-saving continuous business butler services
Runxun Hefei Data Center covers an area of 46,000 square meters. The project is divided into two phases to construct the data center machine building, 3 buildings in the first phase and 4 buildings in the second phase, with a total of 10,000 cabinets. As the core hub node in the East China area of Runxun Data, it provides a strong infrastructure guarantee for the development of new-generation information technologies such as digital transformation, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, big data, 5G, and the IoT in the Yangtze River Delta. After the project is completed, it will help promote local economic development, have good social and economic benefits, and it also provides an employment platform for professionals.
Highlights of Hefei Data Center:
1. Effectively use local green resources such as wind power, photovoltaics, and hydropower, and connect four lines of 10kV utility power to the park to meet the low-carbon, high-reliability, continuous power supply of the data center;
2. Purchasing modular equipment that meets the requirements of low electromagnetic interference, low carbon and energy saving, safety and efficiency, low energy consumption, and intelligence, and adjust and optimize each system architecture to fully meet the requirements of energy saving and environmental protection;
3. Natural fresh aircooling technology improves energy saving efficiency and effectively reduces PUE value;
4. Adopt intelligent and refined energy consumption management and control to create a benchmark for energy-saving, low-carbon, and digital infrastructure operation and maintenance management;
5. In-depth cooperation with top network operators, with a bandwidth of milliseconds and low latency. With multi-line BGP network and 68,000 IPv4 addresses, meet customers' high requirements for multi-routing network access and connection resource expansion;
6. With more than 20 years of experience and highly effective service system and team, it could provide integrated solution services, and ensuring the uninterrupted safe operation and supervision of the data center 7*24h throughout the year;
7. Fully automatic security and fire protection system to ensure the security and confidentiality of information in the park and client servers.
In the future, Runxun Data will continue to devote itself to improving energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions. Through the planning and deployment of renewable clean energy in the park, the construction of load energy storage stations, photovoltaic building integration technology and other green energy solutions, we will continue to innovate, and aims at achieving the development goal of "intensive, large-scale, and green" data centers.
Currently, Runxun Hefei Data Center is in hot pre-sale, and exclusive discounts can be enjoyed during the pre-sale period.
Sales Contact: +86 152 5600 8855
IDCNova (Website: www.idcnova.com) is registered under the Hong Kong based Digital Intelligence International Company Limited. As the international presence of Zhongke Zhidao (Beijing) Co Ltd, Ditital Intelligence International aimes at establishing IDCNOVA as a professional media and consulting organization focusing on Internet data center and cloud computing industry, with proactive participation in global emerging markets.
IDCNOVA shares the partent company's unparalleled industry resources and influences in China to track the growth of the ecosystem by delivering news and professional advise on data center in China.
English Website: www.idcnova.com