Articles of Association of IDCNova Club
Article I The name of the club shall be IDCnova Club (hereinafter referred to as the Club). The Club shall be initiated and managed by IDCnova (www.idcnova.com) as a global member service organization for data center service providers in the world to achieve communication and cooperation.
Article II Objectives of the Club shall include accelerating the progress of overseas layout and selection projects of Chinese enterprises, promoting the global service providers to have an in-depth understanding of China and other emerging markets, grasping the data center resource demand environment in emerging markets, providing the members with full life-cycle consulting service, and connecting customers, partners, capital and government to facilitate industry collaboration.
Scope of Services
Article III The services provided by the Club to member units shall include:
(1) Information support
1. Provide the interpretation of local policies to ensure that members have accurate understanding of relevant local laws and regulations;
2. Members may buy regional industry annual report with 20% discount to provide them with accurate industry analysis and insights;
3. Regularly issue the briefings on overseas data center layout requirements of Chinese and emerging market enterprises on a monthly basis.
(2) Media support
1. Organize the local medias, such as China IDC and IDCNova, etc., to conduct exclusive interview with leaders of member enterprises once to increase the corporate and personal brand awareness;
2. Provide member publicity services of twelve months of homepage logo display, industry directory inclusion and the publishing right of five propaganda articles in case of publicizing and displaying on local media, such as China IDC and IDCNova, etc.
(3) Activity support
1. Organize many activities, such as membership salon, overseas study tour and private board of directors, etc., to expand the communication channels of member units;
2. Organize visiting activities of well-known member units to closely communicate, cooperate and publicize with the enterprises in the same industry;
3. Provide member units with the supply & demand interpretation of customers in China and emerging markets, and docking activities (including both online and offline activities).
(4) Expert support (paid as required)
1. A strong team of experts and consultants shall provide member units with full guidance on market entry and expansion;
2. The industry analysts and investment and financing consultants shall provide one-on-one professional services.
Codes for Members
Article IV Admission procedure of member units
(1) The member representative of DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LIMITED shall negotiate and sign the technical service contract, and the membership dues shall be paid;
(2) Fill in the admission application form and send it to the email of Member Development Department: email@example.com, and become a formal member of IDCnov Member Club after getting membership card issued by IDCnova.
Article V Obligations of member units
(1) Actively participate in online interaction and offline activities of members;
(2) Abide by local laws and regulations. Do not make improper remarks;
(3) Abide by the articles of association of the Club and safeguard the corporate image;
(4) Update the member information timely in case of changes, and notify the member representative of of IDCnova.
Article VI Disqualification of membership in case of violations
IDCnova shall have the right to disqualify the membership of member units in case of violations as follows:
(1) Seriously violate the local national laws and regulations;
(2) Cause major hidden dangers to the survival and development of the Club;
(3) Cause serious damage to the partner and the Club due to the lack of good faith, provision of false information in the process of applying for the membership and adoption of deceptive measures in business cooperation.
Article VII Change and termination of membership
(1) The real-name system shall be adopted for the member units, and the membership shall not be transferred or inherited;
(2) The paid membership dues shall not be refunded in case of disqualification due to violations.
Standard & Payment of Membership Dues
Article VIII Regarding the standard and payment of membership dues, the member of IDCnovaClub shall paid the membership dues of $ 9,800 / year.
Article IX Membership dues shall be paid annually. Member service period shall be 12 months from the date of payment of membership dues. Regular members shall pay the membership dues 2 weeks in advance, and shall be automatically disqualified in case of failure to pay the membership dues within two weeks of membership service deadline.
Provide VIP membership card for enterprises
Interview the leaders
Interview the corporate executives and write articles to publish in China IDC website and update in IDCnova.
The articles provided by enterprises shall publish in China IDC website and update in IDCnova. The excellent articles may be reprinted by multiple medias in IT industry.
No more than 5 articles
Homepage logo display
Display the corporate logo on the homepage of China IDC website and link it to the official website of member units.
Data Center Service Provider Directory
Data center service providers shall be introduced and recommended to the industry directory of China IDC website.
Data center inclusion
Include to China IDC website and and introduce to IDC information collection data center.
Services for corporate executives
Recommend the corporate executives to join industry authoritative organizations (such as Data Center Elite Club, and Data Center International Cooperation Promotion Association) as the industry experts.
Investigation and study
The member shall bear the travel expenses for his/her investigation and study at home and abroad
VIP through ticket of conference
Conference organized or co-organized by China IDC and IDCnova
Data Center International Masters Lecture Series
Interpretation of layout demand of Chinese Enterprises in the overseas data center (monthly)
Docking between two parties for the deployment demand of Chinese Enterprises in the overseas data center
Consulting service shall be charged separately.
Purchase the regular annual report (Standard Edition) with 20% discount.
Interpretation of layout demand of Chinese Enterprises in the overseas data center (monthly): As a professional data center industry media, IDCnov actively participates in the emerging global markets, focuses on nearly 1,000 domestic data centers, cloud computing and top 100 Internet enterprises, carefully understands the dynamics of nearly 300 overseas enterprises and tracks the overseas strategic layout of related enterprises on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis throughout the process. We will provide the interpretation of demand dynamics collected during the month in the form of a document, as well as issue it to the members.
Based on the interpretation of monthly demand report above, member units may conduct in-depth docking to meet the demand of their own resources. We will conduct demand docking between Party A and Party B, narrow the communication dimension between the two parties and actively promote the breadth and depth of cooperation between the two parties. (Consulting service shall be charged separately.)